For a limited time we are offering a free copy of Tales from the Red Book of Tunes to organizers of dances festivals to raffle off to attendees at their event. If you are sponsoring a dance festival and would like to add a book giveaway as a fun activity, why not give away a contra dance adventure book?
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below. If your activity is a good match we’ll include you in the giveaway program. Allow 4 weeks.
- We’ll send you a complimentary copy of the book and a set of raffle tickets.
- Please don’t request more tickets than you really need as these are expensive for us to print. You can always run a ‘first 100 people to come are entered’ raffle to encourage folks to come early.
- Offer raffle tickets to folks as they come in the door. Tear off the stub and put it in a hat. Don’t forget to give tickets to the caller, musicians, and staff. Have the book on display as you take tickets.
- Please use our raffle tickets only. They are designed to be used as bookmarks, so encourage people to take them home.
- At the break, or some other appropriate time, have the caller or group leader pull the winning ticket stub out of the hat.
- No money should change hands. This is a for-fun event only!